Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sanding and more sanding

Well you realize how big a 42ft trawler is when you start sanding. Two days of sanding and should be finished tomorrow. Will be ready for painting by Monday and waxing the next two days. hoping to be in the water by Friday. Although this storage yard lets you work on your own boat the rules really add to your time. Special filters for sanding drop clothes, and more it takes 30-45min to get ready to do anything. I have tried to find someone to hire but this is a wealthy area and hard to find someone. O-well get it done.

3 comments:

  1. Hey scott this is Helen - Janet's Mom. Danny is here showing me how to post a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan got me set up last night.
    I like to follow your blog, some times I pretent I am doing something like that, haha, too old.
    Your Mom, Ruby, janet, jackie(my daughter) had a wonderful shopping trip to the USA.What a hoot that Ruby is, we laughted so much.
    Have fun sanding, at least you are back in the warm waters.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete