Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting

Well we are still in Westport; the wind has been blowing 25 to 30k for the last three days. We are still waiting for some parts to be fabricated for the anchor platform. Should be tomorrow I hope. Harry at Tripp’s marina has given me a great weekly rate so it’s not hurting the pocket book to much. John has been great giving us rides back and forth to town for supplies. The nights are getting colder we have to run the heat at night. Tony and his wife dropped by to see the boat today {old owner} I think he was pleased with the way Esperanza is looking. There are so many nice people in this part of the United States. I hope our luck remains as our journey continues.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Scott and Lane;
    Great to see things are going well. It is the time of year to start hightailing it to warmer climes!! We are doing our count down to when we leave for Trinidad - give me the heat!!! Drop a line or two when you have a chance.
    Michele - Yacht Tarentela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,
    I am at your mom's picking up Chico. Just wanted to say hi and hope that your next leg is as good as the first legs of your journey. Thinking about you and missing the boat. Feels funny being boat-less - didn't realize how much I enjoyed. Keep warm and keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scott and Lane, Hope your both doing well. Jacob was in working for Danny yesterday. I was trying to help today. They are getting busy, Danny is pleased. Will chat again, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele - Yacht TarentelaSeptember 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM

    Hi Guys;
    Wish you were here for our End of Summer Party that we held on Saturday. The weather was perfect for outdoor dancing and lounging. Bedtime came around 3:30 AM!!! and I could of stayed up longer!! Al did survive until 3 - I was impressed. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dad, Good to hear all is well, couldnt find the blog spot until today. Jacob called last night and I wrote down the right.com...lol. Miss you lots but super happy for you. Tell Lane I said Hi,and I will be checking in more often now. Happy Sailing!! Chere

    ReplyDelete