Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cold not in Florida

Well yes I got a cold, in Florida I ran away from the cold and damp weather to get away from such conditions but here I am filling my garage can with Kleenex and paper towel. Rick came by with Theraflu last night so I did manage to get some sleep.
Well Tina would be happy to no the Dolphins are back after what only I could disscribe as a very successful mating season. They must be happy because they are putting on quite the show.. One came right along side my dingy this morning and I touched him. He must have known I was sick because he stayed with me for about 5 min.
Hopefully I will be getting around better tomorrow and get ashore and start getting the boat cleaned up laundry and all the rest.
Well thats all from sick boy.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your sick Scotty,but i couldn't escape getting a cold either.hope you feel better real soon.I wish i was there to see the dolphins and you really got to touch one, awesome wish we were there i hate the cold brrrrrr had enough already take care get better Tina and Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice talking to you,and you sound good, but I was worried when I heard you had a cold. I will be glad when Carol is there with you. All is fine here. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scottie:

    I sent you an E-mail last night and was wondering if you got it? Anyway we are sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Get well soon.

    Mary&Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are your plans for the summer? Drop me an email and let me know. We will be back home on the 8th of April so we should see about getting together.

    ReplyDelete