Monday, April 4, 2011

CAROL'S BACK!!!

Hi all,  I made it!  My flight to Toronto was uneventful.  But only had one hour to catch my flight to Miami.  Still in line at Customs behind about 100 people with 5 minutes to my flight.  Let me tell you I had a sweat goin' on!!  But , they held the flight and I made it to Miami only one hour late.   Scott was there waiting and it was soooo good to see him.  The drive back to Marathon was 3 hours but I loved it.   It was good to see Esperanza again. We had a great day and look forward to an even greater night (wink wink).  I  am so glad to be here and know we will enjoy a w0nderful week together.  Give my best to Chico (I miss my buddy so much),  Will stay in touch.  Looking forward to spending time with Jimmy and Joy this coming weekend.  love Carol and Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment