Friday, January 3, 2014

Marathon again

Hi everyone, yes once again we are in beautiful Marathon. We all had a great trip down from Ft. Lauderdale ( I am having problems with the blog page} Ruth son and girlfriend made the trip with us arriving here on Dec22 flying home on Dec30Th. The boat is running well her new decks look great and the cabin paint is bring the old girl back to life. Well once again the USA has changed there regulations again and I am still looking into it. so I will leave that until i have more information. Lets just say I may be leaving the Esperanze in the Bahamas in the future. I have tried downloading pictures but for some reason I cant. so running out of time will try again tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. if you need a low low ball estimate for the vessel so you would pay 7% taxes for register the vessel in florida state that could be an option


    Gino

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep me again check the rules of the blog it might be too full of pictures

    gino

    ReplyDelete