Friday, February 7, 2014

Still here

Yes still in Marathon, Still waiting for fuel injector parts, things are slow here. But some people are quite good. Alex a young fellow working in the harbour came over in two hours to repair the outboard which without it you are realy stuck. The paperwork on the boat is not completed yet, It seems that I now require a de-certifacation from the US coast guard. I guess I am not the only Canadain in the position. there are dozens of Canadain boats just in Marathon that are having the same problem and I have been informed that it is taking up to 4 months to get the certific from the coast guard. Any way its sunny warm and we are making planns to leave the end of feb.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great there..It is -10 here, but sunny..It has been a real old fashioned winter here, lots of snow. I love it, because no rain..
    Marathon looks like a nice place to be stuck..Enjoy.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete