Saturday, March 22, 2014

bare foot man

well what a show, the bare foot man concert at nippers bar and grill on agaua cay. this is a annual event that brings boaters for miles away and is planned for cruisers to have a great time. The beach is 5 miles long and the sand is so soft. I got a ride over a short distance from Marsh harbour with friend Eric and Ellen Haynes from Halifax joining us was Steve and Elaine S/V October and we met up with Vita Rob and Serena Ontario. and Don and Sasan from old sam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott, I would like to thank you for having me on your boat for 12 days. It was a great pleasure getting together to talk about old times and solve the worlds problems over a few drinks (hahaha) same as we did so many times in the past. I really enjoyed our day snorkeling and the shore lunch was great. I hope you didn't miss my company after I left. Stay healthy and look after your self. The next time we get together I should be a little better at Crib and be able to win a few more games. God knows we played enough of them. Anyway take care and enjoy your summer with Ruth and Patches.
    Loves ya
    Your Friend
    Donnie

    ReplyDelete