Tuesday, August 17, 2010

me and my head

Well the aft head has been a ongoing problem since we arrived back from Westport R.I. The head worked but it had a leak. After removing it a dozen times replacing the Impeller I still had a small leak. Well this spring it would not work at all until i took a hammer to it. I ending up ordering parts which took three mouths to arrive. Lane and I began right away, reinstalled the head no water the g.d. impeller was the wrong shaft size. Two days later we received the right impeller. reinstall the head no water g.d.f. thing next morning head removed check everything try pumping from bucket no luck. I reinstall we can pour water in it to flush until we get a new one in the USA. well something happened over night and tried it this moring and I hear Lane yelling eureka it's working.The toilet gremlins are finally gone no more effin swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment