Friday, January 14, 2011

HITCHCOCK THE BIRDS

Will back in Florida, so far the weather has been cold 60f still better then home but not warm enough for me.
Jim, Blair and I moved the boat to its new home. Still in south gulf cove but in sail boat country. {no bridges} I have been working on the boat, and started sanding the house tomorrow.
Jacob {my son} arrives on the 18th for ten days so we should be moving and exploring.
Well what a mess on the boat today. I woke up to tons of bird shit red berry's all over the boat. It took me 2 hours to clean it up, and then while i was in the shower I heard all this noise on the deck I ran out forgetting to grab a towel and there it was Hitchcock film the BIRDS thousand's of crows sitting and shitting on the boat again.  Good thing that there was no one around. So i had to start cleaning all over again. let me tell you RED berry's on the deck takes a lot of scrubbing. sorry no pictures of me without towel.

5 comments:

  1. Scottie:
    Glad you made it back safely and the boat weatherd well ---- well except for the bird shit.
    Looking forward to your bloggs.

    Mary&Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi buddy. Glad to hear from you. Gotta love the birds????f--- bas-----
    I will be in Florida the end of March so keep the blog going and we will try and get together for sure. Wishing i were there.

    Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scott, I am glad Jacob is there with you. I hope the weather will get warmer. You wouldn't want to be here today it is -8. How was the fishing trip and you met Harvey, there is one more brother Roy, but he lives father away,but in Flo. His wife died a couple years ago. Chat soon Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any more bird encounters? lol

    Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe...Bird poo...lol Its considered lucky to land on your head. Not so much on your boat while your naked!! Love it !! xxx Chere

    ReplyDelete