Monday, January 31, 2011

headless update

well work continues while I am staying here at Jim's should be heading for the keys in two weeks the weather is warming up and so is my blood pressure. I spent all day Sunday with shit. The clog is some were about 10 feet down the hose and it looks like I will have to remove the hose what a job that will be o well has to be done. on a brighter side the port side on the boat is finished. Have attached picture of the new paint job.

will back to the head

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hon, It seems like your having some trouble, look on the good side, your not looking for something to do, but i am sure you would rather be busy at something else. Esperanza looks great against the beautiful blue ski. I guess it will be good when you move on. It won't be long and Carol will be there, and then Lane and Tina. Enjoy Hon and take it easy. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buddy, Great looking Paint job. Too bad about the S--- but it is something we went through before????

    Cheers and keep the blog going. Tanya is back home and feeling fine (fingers crossed) I may have to take a trip by myself to relieve some of the pressure. I will keep you posted on this one. We will be in Florida the end of March any (everything going well)

    Friend forever Donnie

    ReplyDelete