Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Headless no more

After 3 attempts at snaking the hose for the back head I gave up and decided to take the end of the hose at the holding tank off. Will I cant remember the last time I vomited but its been a long time. What a mess to clean up.
Well thanks to Jim and Ton the aft toilet has been rebuilted. There was a broken wire on one of the brushes and re-taped the bolt holes for the intake water pump it's running as good as new. Thanks to Jim I saved $150.00 on the forward head and $400.00 on the aft. Its great having a machine shop at your home.After taking the rest on the day off I have to start cleaning and get ready for the starboard side painting tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, that was a great saving, tell Jimmy he'll have to come to N.S so we can treat him royalty.Love Mom

    ReplyDelete