Friday, December 9, 2011

What Next

Will when thing start going wrong they just continue and continue. Tuesday moring my computer decided that it had enough and stopped working, will of to the repair shop.  While waiting you my computor to be repaired, my phone decideds that it has had enough as well. The closes w-mart is 100 miles away so I had to take it to a phone repair shop and hope to have it back today. Two days repair on the computer $75.00 phone ?


On the brighter side did get my boat decorated for xmas all lite up. Will try to get better ones over the weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott
    Nice picture of the Christmas Boat, wish i could be there for christmas.Well you seem to always have a few problems but i guess it goes with the territory.

    You will soon be having a birthday and if i forget to do so i want to wish you happy birthday now.I am so busy at work i don't know what day it is.

    Keep the blog going an i will try to call you next week.

    Cheers

    Donnie

    ReplyDelete