Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nassau





After a very expanse stay in Chub cay $200.00 per night I did not get to see much of it. mostly putting everything back in place and finding places to stow everything.and sleeping. With these prices I decided to leave the next morning seas to be running at wnw 302deg at 2-3 ft and i am heading at 140Deg so should be a good run. But NOOOOOOOOOOO once again  after a good three hours the seas shifted to the ENE 3-4 ft and I still had a following sea so one wave picked up the stern and one wave hit the beam. So I have to run at 170deg away from Nassau Harbour and then turn and  run into the sea for about and hour to get back to my rumb line and cut into Nassau. So here i am at Nassau Harbour club. Fuels filters changed boat all washed and everything back in ship shape. Explore the city tomorrow and pick-up some supplies and phone

3 comments:

  1. Good job my bud, you seemed to have had a rougher journey than Ron and Jan. Take care and have a great time. My Chub Cay was very expensive, holly s..t. Why such a steep cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Junior!
    Take it easy on yourself. I agree with a previous post. Find a nice, inexpensive place to rest for a while. What's the rush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scott, Nice to see you made it to your destination. Rough one getting there??? Keep me up to speed on what your plans are for the next month or so. Send me an e mail.

    Enjoy the good life. We are having another snow storm today with high winds and snow.

    Donnie

    ReplyDelete