Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Boating Gods

I resupplied the boat today got everything put away and am ready to go tomorrow morning. Dispite not receivinng my seloniod I have decided to go. But NO the boating gods have other plans for me. While storing stuff in the engine room there was salt water on the floor. I traced it back to the exhaust manifold on the generator. Yes the same part that lane and I replaced last year and it failed in the same place. So out it must come again. Delay again
so you want to be a live aboard

4 comments:

  1. Hey buddy i guess if you never had bad luck you wouldn't have any.(as the old saying goes). It seems you are always in a little dodo but you have good people around you for support and the weather is warm.
    We had another foot of snow yesterday and looking to get more. I would trade the warmth and a few leaks any day for this weather. Anyway i am always thinking of you and wishing i could be there for support. We have been through many things since we became friends and we will be friends forever.
    My Buddy
    Cheers
    Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott, Have you left yet? Don't be impatient get everything working well first. I know you want to be on your way, but it sounds like your in a nice place, so relax. We are all thinking about you being in the sunshine. We all went out for chinese food Sun for Doug's and Janet's birthday. Was talking to Jacob Sun. he is sounding good, don't you worry about him, he will come around. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always said, thing happen for a reason... your safe, and happy, and will continue your travel.....


    :) :) :) DREAM WITHOUT BOUNDRIES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear from Gus and Jan that Florida has had the best winter in years, so enjoy the sun. Let me know when you get to the Bahamas. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete