Thursday, January 12, 2012

A great day Fishing

On Sunday I took 8 friends out for a fishing trip. The sea was to be light with 10 k winds. In the afternoon the sea's grew to 3-4 ft and winds 15-18k but as you can see a successful day with 3 dolphin fish.

After returning to port we took then to lazy days restaurant were the cook cleaned then and cook us supper what a feast.

I have been busy getting the boat ready for the bahamas leaving on the next weather window. My not have Enet service over there but will try to keep the Blog up to date when I can.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Scott, just wanted to say Thank You for Sunday. And Thanks for giving me the chance to experience the sea, a bit bumpy,( LoL)-(laughing out loud), but all in all it was great. We all had a great time.. Thanks again.. Have a safe trip to the Bahamas... Dockside will surly miss you :) :) :)


    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Dude,, Great pictures,,, I thought you were joking about the Bahamas during our conversation LATE last night.
    Hey if you do decide to leave Marathon make sure you keep in touch and be safe.It was great to talk to you last night and you only made me miss the good life more.

    Your Buddie

    Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like better fishing than the "shark fishing" trip in Mahone Bay 2 years ago. But at least we had lots of Duck Tape LOL!

    SandyM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy nice fish,I wish that Tina and I could have been there. Have a safe trip to the Bahamas. I look forward to hearing from you, our European adventure is on the top of the list.Some great boats out there. Be safe,and keep the duck tape handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi scott, Hope all is well, let us know when you get to your destination.Love Mom and doug

    ReplyDelete