Friday, January 27, 2012

Tired of waiting

I am tired of waiting for the shut off solenoid its been 7 days sense it was ordered and I have a good weather window for Sunday. The longer I stay the more provisions I go threw so back to the store for another load tomorrow and set sail on Sunday. Marathon is great and I have so many friends here it is hard to leave but I am eager to get moving to explore new places. will be updating along the way either SSE or NEE will decide tomorrow but what ever way it will be a new adventure

2 comments:

  1. Scott

    High winds and seas have kept us here another night. Will leave tomorrow for Nassau by Sunday. Strong northerly front coming in Monday/Tuesday. Be careful. Will try to touch base with you Mondsay to see what your plans are. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott what are your intentions for travel, where will you try and go on the 1st leg, and so on etc.Keep us posted as best you can. I assume all is working well.
    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete