Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Kendall

Well once again SUPER KENDALL came to the rescue. After trying to find somewhere to send my injector pump to have it repaired prices ranging from $600.00 to $900.00 I called Kendell for advice. With a hour he arranged for a marina slip were he works Marathon Marina and boat works. Carl the head diesel
mechanic is able to repair it on the boat with in 3-4 hours.
the total bill was $325.00 So start up the engine and back to my mooring ball at City marina. James and I get all tied up and I go to turn off the engine and it won't shut down. The dame solenoid is gone so have to shut down manually. I call Carl and he has to order a replacement delay time 3-4 days.
well I don't cry and more just laugh it off have a beer and enjoy the 80deg sunshine
so you want to be a live aboard

2 comments:

  1. OK, repeat after me..........boating is fun , boating is fun, boating is fun! ok, go have another beer and toast the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will u ever get out of Marathon? Have another beer,and enjoy the warmth

    ReplyDelete