Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cold in Florida

Well the last couple of day's have been cold with a strong nor-easterly blowing in from Canada. Its been in the low 60's during  the day and low 50's at night. So good thing I kept sleeping bags on board.The wind was 25K yesterday so I did not want to get into the dingy to cold and to rough. On good days a wet ass is no problem but on a cold one it gets very unconformable and after two years I still can't dingy without getting a wet ass. should warm up into the 70's tomorrow with lighter winds.
The poler bear swim was on new years day Temp. in the low 80's so everyone brough a ice cube to chill the water.They have a strange sense of humor down here.
REMEMBER
Rum its the duck tape of the Keys, It helps hold everything togeather.
So on this cold day I am searching for my duck tape so I can tape my shot glass to my hand haha.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Scott, This is the time of the year for colder weather in Fl. One year in Fl. we had the heat on for all Jan. but it warms up fast. It is really cold here today -9 so don't you complain ha ha. It is sunny here though. Chat soon Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it is not nice for a dip with a VOODOO?? I miss that part....

    Keep the duct tape handy an pace yourself so you don't run out???

    Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting off the new year where you left off, keep up the pace I see. Well keep it up, its gets better from now on.Like Donnie said, don't run out of duck tape lol

    ReplyDelete