Friday, March 23, 2012

Out of here

Well should be out of here tomorrow, weather looks good for the next two day should be in Bimini Sunday afternoon. Makes for two long days but I can handle it. Put another 100 gallons on board today $550.00 dollars but should get me to Florida.
Talked to Ron and Jan tonight, I will miss them in Nassau but you have to go when the weather is good.
My buddy boat Big Run has had a ruff time as well but we will cruise together tomorrow for about 10 hours until they start heading north to lake worth. At least we will be running together to test both our transmissions.Bob and Sharon can run all night but I can only do about 10 hours before I need rest. So plan on dropping an anchor on the banks again and continuing on the next morning.
There is another front coming in on Monday with north winds so I will be in Bimini at least until Thursday until the winds shift to the east.
So hope to be back in Florida by the end of next week.
When the cruising guides say not to be in a rush to leave the Bahamas they are right. Its a waiting game.
Report again from  Bimini  maybe I will  try to catch a fish on the way.
lv to all

No comments:

Post a Comment