Thursday, March 29, 2012

ready to leave but

Well ready to leave, but decided to take it easy today,a me day a maintenance free day no  repairer's just a me day. having fun.
Sorry fokes, I just learned that my camera has a timer so I can take pictures of myself thanks Dan. So here I am taking pictures of myself

Decided to have a good time.


and went to the pool.


And then back to the boat for dinner curry shrimp and egg noodles.
In for a penny in for a pound.
will be leaving on Sat. I hope.
VOODOO'S AT THE POOL


Sorry to hear the leafs did not make the play off, Lane but who would have though they would;hd .lol

cleaning the uper helm head

love you all
back in Florida on Sat.

5 comments:

  1. aaaah the life of a trawler man. Hope all the worse times are behind you.and you'll arrive in Florida safe and sound and soon home boo hoo.. Bud and I leave for Cuba Apr13 for two weeks.. Can't wait. Today I'm sitting home with a bit of the flu bug. I check your blog every day . I love the Pics on todays blog seeing a very healthy and relaxed Scott. I hope that's straight coke in your hand!!! Will sign off for this time and will see you soon.
    Lots of love
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks auntie great to hear from you guess mom called and yes it a bahamia;s cola

      Delete
  2. Those pictures are GREAT. There is no life like it, as the Navy says. Like Ruby I am home today with a bit of a bug.
    I am leaveing for FT.Lauderdale on Apr. 27th with my daughter,Joanne.
    Enjoy the rest of you trip.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi hellen
      tks for the comments, hope you fell better, say hi to Joanne and have a great trip/

      Delete
  3. Nice to get your call, and looking forward to seeing you. The pictures are great you look good. I think you've lost afew pounds, but that's good. We had some snow today but it dosn't last long. Let me know when you get to Florida. Danny seems to be doing better I guess he is getting use to it there, It sure looks beautiful. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete