Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clinton Hbr pics

Looks like a depature tomorrow.
Well it turned out to be a very nice day, after the wind subsided, so I went out walking and took some pics for the blog. Pls enjoy them.
There are 5 marinas here, all within a stones throw away. Two are up the river, and you would't belive it if I had not seen it with my own two eyes, so narrow to get to two marinas that 2 boats cannot past, unless you go into the swamp!!! The pics will show the narrow passage way, I need not say more.Last Photo Scottie is showing his displeasure at all this bad weather.








3 comments:

  1. Scott&Lane,
    Good show!!, Discretion is the best part of valor
    on any voyage. How are the fuel filters holding up? Good I hope. Great pics.

    By for now.

    Wayne/Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that look on Scotts face all too well. Jim and I have seen that very face on each other for the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scott,
    I miss you so much. I will email you from dad's later.

    ReplyDelete