Saturday, October 16, 2010

Delayed again

We discovered today that we have a coolant leak at the water pump bearing. A mechanic was down to look at the problem and a new seal has to be ordered, not sure how long that will take, maybe by Monday, then its about 1 hr to install, so here we sit for a while longer. At this rate we will never get to Florida for Dec.
Met fellow Canadians at Chesapeake City, Donald Ives and Susan Croan, on a Cabot 36(Old Sam), they are from Martin's River, go figure. I guess that is to be expected, the canucks are going south.

2 comments:

  1. Lane&Scottie;

    The catfish look good and will taste great, I am sure. Keep up the good blogg.

    Wayne& Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scottie & Lane:

    I am checking all of the blogs that are following your progress and wonder if they have caught up you yet. "Sweet Pea" and others are blogging also. Scott,I am sorry that I missed you call ! I hope you will try again.

    Keep up the good work.

    Mary&Wayne

    ReplyDelete